- FACULTY OF PHARMACY
- FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
- FACULTY OF POLITICS
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN AND FINE ARTS
- FACULTY OF SPORTS
- FACULTY OF TOURISM
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
- SCHOOL OF NURSING
- SCHOOL OF AVIATION
- SCHOOL OF HEALTH
- SCHOOL OF MARINE AND LOGISTICS
- SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS
- SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS (DANCE)
- SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS (DRAMA)
- FOUNDATION SCHOOL
- INSTITUTE OF GRADUATE STUDIES AND RESEARCH
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- ABOUT UNIVERSITY
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- QUALITY ASSURANCE HANDBOOK
- QUALITY ASSURANCE REPORTS
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ORGANISATIONAL CHART
- QUALITY ASSURANCE MEMBERS
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ACTION PLAN
- REGULATIONS FOR ACADEMIC ASSESSMENT AND QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
- QUALITY ASSURANCE MINUTES
- AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND ACTIVITIES 2018-2019
- QUALITY ASSURANCE CONTACT
- CONTACT US
- GAU LOGO
- ACCREDITATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- MISSION STATEMENT
- Honorary Doctorates
- HISTORY OF GAU
- GAU IN BRIEF
- COOPERATIONS & ARTICULATIONS
- ORIENTATION DAYS
- E-LEARNING CENTER
- Campus Maps
- MULTICULTURAL SUMMER SCHOOL
- Sports Clubs
- PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELLING
- MULTICULTURAL CENTER
- MEDICAL CENTER
- CATERING FACILITIES
- Campus Maps
How To Apply | Study in North Cyprus
Easy Step by Step Application Process
Submitting Your Documents for Evaluation
The documents required to support your application to study depend on the Degree program for which you`d like to apply. Scanned copies of your documents including your International Passport information page and passport sized photo will need to be uploaded to our on-line application site: https://apply.gau.edu.tr/
PLEASE NOTE: All original documents not issued in the English Language should be translated into English and attested by the Ministry of Education in your home country, and then submitted upon arrival to the International Admissions Office at the University together with the original versions.
Provisional Acceptance Letter
If your application is successful, you will be issued with a Provisional Acceptance Letter. This letter will advise you of the amount that you’re required to pay for your non-refundable deposit, which will officially confirm your placement at the University. In addition your Letter will provide details of our Fee Structure (Application Fee; Tuition Fee; Registration Fee; Activity Fee; VAT; Health Insurance Fee) and the GAU bank account details to which your payment must be made.
If you are interested in staying at the University accommodation, you need to apply by filling in the Dormitory Application form. Please ensure that you read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of staying the Dormitory.
After you’ve made the payment for your non-refundable deposit, you will need to send a copy of your payment receipt to your International Admissions Officer. Once the transfer is credited to the University’s bank account, you will be issued an official Acceptance Letter and a receipt for your payment.
- All payments made to the University are non-refundable.
- All original documents not issued in the English Language should be translated into English and attested by the Ministry of Education in your home country, and then submitted upon arrival to the International Admissions Office at the University.
- Students are responsible for purchasing any books, study materials or equipment that may be required to assist with their studies.
- Students are individually responsible for completing the process required to obtain their Student Residence Permit.
- Students will be charged a separate Fee to obtain their Diploma upon graduation.