FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
Fall 2021-2022 Final Exams
Final exam rules are as follows. Please follow the rules for health of yourself and those around you. After reading the rules, you can access the midterm timetable from the link at the bottom. In case of exam clashes, please contact your instructors.
- There will be an ADAPASS control on entering examination rooms. No one should enter the examination room before the examination
- Students who are immunised need to present a negative antigen or PCR test result every week.
- Students who are not immunised need to present a negative antigen or PCR test result every 72 hours.
- In all examinations, wearing masks is compulsory.
- Please do not forget to bring your ID cards/passports.
NOTE: VACCINATION STUDENTS CAN HAVE ANTIGEN TESTS DONE AT GAU VACCINE CENTER FOR FREE OR MAKE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT AND HAVE IT DONE FROM HOSPITAL OR LABORATORIES NEAR THEM. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO MAKE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT FROM TRNC MINISTRY OF HEALTH PORTAL.
NOTE: STUDENTS WITH POSITIVE TEST RESULTS MUST SHOW THEIR RESULT TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE MAKE-UP EXAMS.
You can find the final exam timetable in the link below. Exam timetable for the university common courses are provided in the second timetable below.
FOR SERVICE COURSES: