FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
Midterm Exam Rules and Timetable
Exam rules are as follows. Please follow the rules for health of yourself and those around you. After reading the rules, you can access the midterm timetable from the link at the bottom. In case of exam clashes, please contact your instructors.
- There will be an ADAPASS control on entering examination rooms. No one should enter the examination room before the examination
- Students who are immunised need to present a negative antigen or PCR test result every week.
- Students who are not immunised need to present a negative antigen or PCR test result every 72 hours.
- In all examinations, wearing masks is compulsory.
- Please do not forget to bring your ID cards/passports.
NOTE: IMMUNISED STUDENTS CAN GET THEIR ANTIGEN TESTS DONE FREE OF CHARGE AT GAU IMMUNISATION CENTER. IT IS SUGGESTED TO GET AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT FROM TRNC MINISTRY OF HEALTH WEBSITE.
You can find the midterm exam timetable in the link below. Exam timetable for the university common courses are provided in the second timetable below. Please follow the university announcements as well.