SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS (DANCE)
First Summer Term Registrations
2019-2020 Academic year First online Summer Term official registration dates are extended to 30 th of June 2020.
2019-2020 Academic year First online Summer Term official registration dates are 22nd-23rd June.
It is proposed to open the registration from 11th June in order to avoid any registration problems that may occur due to the Pandemic period.
Based on the decision of our Senate, maximum of 12 credits can be taken.
The procedure you need to follow for registration is:
- You can find out about the courses planned to be offered from your faculty website.
- It is vital that you reach out to your academic advisor via email, in order to approve courses and credits.
- Enquiries regarding reduced summer school fees according to your planned credits can be made to : email@example.com
- Your registration will open after you have deposited your fees and sent a receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon approval of your course registration your academic advisors will complete the registration process.
Please note: An announcement regarding the 2nd Summer school schedule will be announced soon.