- GAU Students studying at associate and bachelor degree (B.A. and BSc) programs have the right to enter the make-up examinations of the subjects with the F grades they have received . Those students who did not have the right to enter the final examinations shall not be allowed to enter the above mentioned make-up examinations.
- Those students with No Grade “NG” and/or Withdrawn “W” shall not be allowed to enter the above mentioned make-up examinations.
- For the students with Incomplete “I”, no additional make-up examination will be held but they will be able to enter the above mentioned make-up examinations.
- No make-up examination will be held for the project-based courses, practical courses, workshops and studios and for the courses with no written final examinations.
- The grade received from the make-up exams shall be replaced with the final grade only, and not the general grade for the course.
- No additional right shall be given to those students who did not enter the make-up examinations with any excuse and they shall be considered to fail the course.
- The courses to be considered successful as the result of make-up exams shall be indicated in the student transcripts separately.
- The make-up exam applications should be made between the announced datesto the Faculty secretary. Applications must be made in person and/or can be made via the Internet. (Online Application Form). No late applications will be accepted.
- Exam entry card needs to be shown.
Resit Exams Applications are closed.