2019 Fall Semester | Re-Sit Examination Announcement and It’s Principles
- GAU Students studying at associate and bachelor degree (B.A. and BSc) programs have the right to enter the make-up examinations of the subjects with the F grades they have received in the 2019 Fall Term. Those students who did not have the right to enter the final examinations shall not be allowed to enter the above mentioned make-up examinations.
- Those students with No Grade “NG” and/or Withdrawn “W” shall not be allowed to enter the above mentioned make-up examinations.
- For the students with Incomplete “I”, no additional make-up examination will be held but they will be able to enter the above mentioned make-up examinations.
- No make-up examination will be held for the project-based courses, practical courses, workshops and studios and for the courses with no written final examinations.
- The grade received from the make-up exams shall be replaced with the final grade only, and not the general grade for the course.
- No additional right shall be given to those students who did not enter the make-up examinations with any excuse and they shall be considered to fail the course.
- The courses to be considered successful as the result of make-up exams shall be indicated in the student transcripts separately.
- The make-up exam applications should be made between 17 January and 21ST January 2020to the Faculty secretary. Applications must be made in person and/or can be made via the Internet. (Online Application Form). No late applications will be accepted.
- The make-up examinations will be held between 22ND January and 24TH JANUARY 2020.
- Exam entry card needs to be shown.
Good – Luck
Admission & Registrar Office