FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN AND FINE ARTS
Re-Sit Examination Announcement and It’s Principles
- GAU Students studying at associate and bachelor degree (B.A. and BSc) programs have the right to enter the make-up examinations of the subjects with the F grades they have received in the 2020 Spring Term.
- Those students with Withdrawn “W” shall not be allowed to enter the above mentioned make-up examinations.
- No make-up examination will be held for the project-based courses, practical courses, workshops and studios and for the courses with no written final examinations.
- The grade received from the make-up exams shall be replaced with the final grade only, and not the general grade for the course.
- No additional right shall be given to those students who did not enter the make-up examinations with any excuse and they shall be considered to fail the course.
- The courses to be considered successful as the result of make-up exams shall be indicated in the student transcripts separately.
- The make-up exam applications should be made between 5th of February – 9th of February 2021 Can be made via the Internet. (Online Application Form https://www.gau.edu.tr/en/application-for-resit-exams/application-for-resit-exams-1). No late applications will be accepted.
- The make-up examinations will be held between 10th February to 12th February 2021.
Good – Luck
Admission & Registrar Office